Leuk spelleke: Max Dirtbike 2
Me: “Can I help you, sir?”
Customer: “A packet of 20 Marlboro Lights, please.”
(I hand him the cigarettes.)
Customer: “Wait, I don’t want these ones.
Me: “Why? They’re Marlboro Lights. Did you change your mind?”
Customer: “No, I don’t want ones with this health warning about cigarettes causing impotency.”
Me: “Ok. Do you want ’smoking harms those around you,’ or ’smoking causes testicular cancer?’”
Customer: “Give me the ‘harms others’ ones.”
Oud, maar nog altijd grapig!
- "A pedestrian hit me and went under my car."
- "The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention."
- "Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don’t have."
- "The pedestrian had no idea which direction to go, so I ran over him."
- "I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident."
- "In my attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole."
En nog meer vind je op: Things People Said: Car Accident Reports.
Ik wou dat ik dit kon: